Thursday, December 3, 2009

Correct Address

We have decided we are lonely without mail, so we are sending you two choices to send us mail.
In the USA you can send a single sheet of paper, written on one side, folded in 3rds, and taped on the edges. Nothing can be inside. Address the front and stamp with a US stamp. This goes to:
Elder and Sister Thomas Fox
Kenya Nairobi Mission
PO Box 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

To send things directly to Kenya. Send to the mission office with an overseas stamp. It will be sent out by secure carrier about once a week to the outlying areas.
Elder and Sister Thomas Fox
Kenya Nairobi Mission
Upper Hill Road, next to Citigroup
PO Box 46162-00100
Nairobi, Kenya

If you send something, you might want to send me an email letting me know it's coming, so I can see if mail really does get through. our best email now is probably sakafox@yahoo.com Also please note that Kenya charges a 40% customs on anything of value coming in. So please don't send things of value-- or what they might think has value. Or make sure it's something I REALLY want! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you emailed about this! Somehow I lost/didn't add your blog to my blog and was totally out of touch with what was going on with your mission! Adam and I were curious why we hadn't heard from you since you arrived in Africa! How silly of us! Anyway, I just went back and read all of your posts and am thoroughly enjoying hearing about it all! What a different world you live in now! In case you don't already know, everything you write on this blog can very easily be uploaded (using Blurb.com) into a book that can be printed later! That is what I am doing with my blog and why I oftentimes include information I might not share otherwise in such a public forum. Anyway, I just wanted to bring that to your attention, just in case! We love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete